Slide transitions fit in the gaps between each slide and often result in smoother, more interesting presentations. A transition can be as simple as fading to the next slide or as flashy as an eye-catching effect. PowerPoint makes it easy to apply transitions to some or all of your slides, giving your presentation a polished, professional look.
Use these steps for various ways to create PowerPoint slide transitions.
- Open a Blank Presentation
- Select a slide
- Go to Transition tab
- Select Transition style from Options Group
- For more option click on the arrow
- Double click to apply the transition
- Go to Effect options from the menu.
- Edit the direction (optional).
- Click on Apply to all
- Set Duration with the help of the slider next to it.
- Set Sound with the help of the slider next to it.
Tip: Using Apply to All is much faster and easier than applying the same transition effect manually to multiple slides. To add a transition to only one slide or a group of slides, rather than the entire slideshow, select them before you pick a transition.
Learn more from the support on Microsoft Office Powerpoint
Also, check out our presentation template which is a collection of 800+ most used slides with iconography, imagery, infographics. Check that out here.